Twitter

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jewelry Camp 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working to update the website for the 2009 Conference.  Registration will begin in January of 2009.  Seating will be limited to 175 people so make sure you register EARLY!

Edward and I are working to make the 2009 Conference even better than 2008.

Hope to see you next year!  Any questions please feel free to contact me at anytime.

I will let everyone no when the website is complete.

Take Care,

Sandy & Edward

2 comments:

BreakawayJune said...

Hey,
Just found out about jewelry camp. What's the status of registration? Any seats left?

sandy lewand said...

We would like to thank everyone who helped make Jewelry Camp and great success this year! I have received a lot of positive feedback and invite all who attended to voice your opinions and suggestions to make next year even better. I am in the process of getting the blog up and running on the website, hopefully this week.

Again thanks to one and all,

Sandy & Ed